Wednesday, July 9, 2008

through the looking glass



There is so much happening and going on
and a lot of it has to do with fear
and the unknown
and growing up
and changing.

I know that I will be ok
I just have to make choices
that lead me to what I want
rather than what is
comfortable
and easy

I don't know what these choices are
and i don't know what or where they
might lead

but what i do know
is that i am smart
and capable
and aware
gifted
talented
and loved.

and i know that a lot of people are as well
but i won't be afraid
or least i will try not to be

what i am afraid of the most of
how many girls have been affected
because I have been afraid.

3 comments:

Design Ministry said...

may you find grace in the transition, and feel the love and care that surrounds you. Love.

The Grizzle said...

I love you more than Jesus loves God.

Yeti said...

wow....powerful and profound. i needed that reminder. thanks. you are truly an amazing woman and inspiration to me.