Friday, September 5, 2008

now that i have returned.


The trip was good
and the realness of the situation has presented itself 100%

I get overwhelmed with life
but never with love
the love of my mother
the love of my friend
the love of my father

and you see death in many different places
and you thin those emotions were fake
or unreal
or unnecessary

and then you have the same emotions
and you are traversed into a different space
where life and art coincide for sometime

I don't know if the rain was planned
but the overcast sky sets the tone for
something out of our control

i feel sad
but their is a glimmer of hope
and a desire to be able to trust myself
through this time
but I know i am not alone.
but this is tougher than i thought it would be

1 comment:

Mrs. Benton said...

I love you! And I am here!