Friday, May 16, 2008

endless search for something that will never be perfect.


Searching for Jobs may be one of the most daunting tasks
ever created by man
it makes me feel
all of my inadequacies
and wonder for the thousandth time
why I am on the path that I am on

and i doubt
and it opens the doors for all of my fears
to show themselves
and reveal all the little
bitty
insecurities
and wonder
why

and I know somewhere it will
make sense
even amid all the nonsense

I know it will work out
but that knowledge does not make
this process any easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed. i find it ironic that it should be a time to showcase who you truly are, laying out there all of your talents, strengths, and the way in which you are unique...but it is at the same time a time when we realize our insecurities, our fears, our shortcomings, and emotional instabilities.

i feel your pain...

Sarah Faith said...

YES!
yes.
exactly.