Thursday, March 26, 2009

creativity and a salad shooter



My friend Sean linked me to THIS article in the New York Times.

It is interesting to talk about the financial and ecological impact. This article reveals my thoughts and feelings of the last few years and my thoughts to the continual future. Do we really need these things or this stuff to give us meaning, pleasure, or hope? I can't imagine that our stuff can do that.

So in this recession/depression where and how will we (I) be creative in thinking of new ways to help the economy without it being a plastic salad shooter or a new pair of shoes. I hope that we can find new ways to deal with our country and our lifestyle that doesn't include having 'stuff' to make our country be the 'best around.'

Life is interesting....I just want to be creative.

No comments: