Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some videos to interject the words

This week I have found some fun videos that make me smile:

Feist does it again with an exciting video for "I Feel it All". This is one of my favorite songs from the record and just the thought of putting fireworks to song makes my heart smile.



I may not be the biggest Damien Rice fan but I think this song is really quite beautiful. The piano mixed with Lisa Hannigans voice is super classy. I have watched this a few times and appreciate the narrative. I like this version better than the original. I think it gives the song the angst it really needs.



This video always makes me smile and Sigur Ros has been on my mind lately. I think it can be summed up as simple beauty.

1 comment:

drew said...

amy- how does sigur ros do it again and again with their videos? Brilliance, beauty, and transcendent

p.s. I added you to my blog roll.