Monday, August 13, 2007

Things that I have been falling in love with....


I love coffee....especially iced with a little bit of soy milk. It has been what's keeping me going.


I skated last night with my friend Darrell and Michelle. It was a flash back to past adventures, past friends, and past passions. It stirred something inside me. It has pushed me to new desires. Wait I don't think they are so new as i haven't thought about working with students in such a long time. It seems out of sight...out of mind. Life is good..even despite the moments that make you think through what is going on in ones life. Hence last weeks depressing post.


Though the summer is lonnnnngggg and HOT! There is nothing like a fantastic conversation over a summer ale like Blue Moon and an orange. I think it also just made me realize how fun it is to find friends that you connect with over snowboarding and the common experience of pain. I think there is something to taking this life one day at a time.

I am sure next week I will be bitching about something else. But I hope that I can write more about culture and begin to explore new avenues or at least something new with the culture. I am hopeful for some sleep, a week left of class, and the chance for all homework to be done and all I have is my own reading list, an air conditioned bed room, and large glasses of iced coffee....

2 comments:

WanderingellimaC said...

darrell told me you were a star! i want to go see you sometime. and i love your stance on coffee :)

Pete said...

Is that you on the wall?



....i used to be a damn good fruity booter.


don't judge me.