Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wilco Day Two.

Last night was night two of Wilco. It was such a different experience from two nights before. It was still a great show but instead of being three rows from the front we were three rows from the back!! It was fun and it was great to see a different perspective, hear things a but differently, and sit through the whole show. The night was lovely. The Greek is a beautiful venue set up in the hills of Hollywood. It is tree covered so the sound is really tight and doesn't get lost in open space. I was well pleased for being as far as we were from the sound booth.

Here is the set list from the Los Angeles show:

1. You Are My Face
2. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
3. Side With The Seeds
4. Shake It Off
5. Handshake Drugs
6. A Shot In The Arm
7. Impossible Germany
8. Sky Blue Sky
9. Too Far Apart
10. Pot Kettle Black
11. War On War
12. Via Chicago
13. Jesus, Etc.
14. Walken
15. I'm The Man Who Loves You
16. Hummingbird
17. On And On And On

Encore 1:
18. California Stars
19. Hate It Here
20. I'm Always In Love
21. Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Encore 2:
22. Heavy Metal Drummer
23. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

This was not much different from the San Diego show. They did play On and On and On which made this lady curl up in a ball in my seat and take in every beautiful note.There was a full moon last night and a bit of cloud cover which made the night quite priceless. My friend had never seen Wilco before so it was great for him to go and experience the great live performance of Wilco.

In just a few hours I will be heading to see the Jay Leno show. This is the last stop for Wilco week but it has been grand thus far....

1 comment:

The Grizzle said...

This sounds utterly magical. The picture of the moon and the thought of you and On and On and On gave me chills. Wish I woulda been there to slow dance with ya. :D