Tuesday, April 22, 2008

000000100000011000001000000011



I have been seeing patterns lately.
They are everywhere.
Things in two.
pictures with patterns.
life in double.

i don't know what it all means.
and i don't know if the universe is trying to tell me something.
but I guess I am trying to listen.
and attempting to understand.

I am trying to live in the moment.
i am trying to find life.
the ugly ones.
the ones where you wish never happened.
even here i want to find some beauty and some grace.

it's hard knowing that life is disjointed.
but i guess it's better than nothing.
I don't know where to start looking
but I think i have to start with me.

me.
the one that got away.
me.
the one that works hours longer than necessary.
me.
the one that looks out of windows, and wishes on stars, and falls in love with a song.
that's me.

i don't know who else to be.
and i don't think i need to try.

No comments: